We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

~Oliver Wendell Holmes~

Sunday, February 25

The Armory Show

I spent the better part of my day - and the best part of my day - at The Armory Show here in NYC. For those who aren't familiar, this is the International Fair of New Art. So basically, it's a ton of galleries showing their artists' works.

So of course, I took a few photos of the work I most enjoyed. Please, please forgive me for not having the artists' names & their works' titles. I will work on that & update ASAP.

I also have a few shots of my own take on the "scene" at Pier 94...

I'll start with those.

(more technical difficulties tonight... i am trying to get the photos posted... please check back again if they aren't following this post...)

No comments: