We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

~Oliver Wendell Holmes~

Saturday, August 23

Some News ~ Frustrating Tho it May Be

After searching around Blogger, I've discovered that this problem is not just mine. Seems the mobile blogging features are just flat not working.

Disheartening, to say the least, as I cannot find any kind of temporary fix or end-run around the problem. No other posting, save directly at the Blogger site, seems to be working at the moment.

Oddly, in searching for a fix I find that this problem has been going on since May, and while I've had some issues, I was at least getting some posts through up until 10 days ago. I suppose this means I should consider myself lucky.

I don't really... not being able to post directly from my phone, or even via email, means adding several extra steps (upload, download, do the hokey pokey & post yourself some pics) to bringing posts to On-the-Go.

However, I shall do my best to do so in a timely manner & hopefully much more so than mobile blogging had been allowing.

I hope to have old posts updated over this weekend, and then resolve myself to be a faithful online blogger until this mobile crisis is over...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

a tad dramatic - perhaps... but i have spent the better part of my day trying to figure out what was going on, changing setting and testing and retesting - i even called my cell provider!
Frustration, thy name is Serendipity

Tink *~*~* said...

Hi there. I'm a mobile blogger. I currently use a crackberry via AT&T to email text and photos to my Blogger blog. I'm not really sure why you are having an issue, but wanted to make sure that you are aware that there's always the option of passing your photo/text posts through a third party, such as Utterz or even Flickr. You can set both of those up to forward to your blog. Hope you figure it out soon - mobile blogging is a lot of fun and I'm sure I'd be freaking out if suddenly it ceased to work for me!

Tink *~*~*
My Mobile Adventures *~*~*