We do not stop playing because we grow old, we grow old because we stop playing.

~Oliver Wendell Holmes~

Friday, July 31

Heal Me

Ain't it crazy? For a moment there, this felt just like dying.
But now I see that something inside is coming alive.
Ain't it crazy?!
No use running from a revolution; I just surrender to this evolution.

Heal me, Lift me, Take me to the other side.
Amazing grace has touched my face and the sweet sound doesn't lie.

Ain't it crazy - For a moment there, I just gave up trying
But now I see you can let the light in, you can begin again - Now.
Ain't it crazy?
I lay me down in this sweet perfection; I am a witness to my
resurrection.

Heal me. Lift me. Take me to the waterside.
Drop me in - let me swim. Let everyone know - I'll be coming home again.

Make no mistake, I'm wide awake.
Yeah... Ain't it crazy?

Heal me. Lift me. Oh take me to the other side!
I'll take what I've earned, these lessons I've learned. I'm ready for the ride - Now.

Heal me. Lift me... Take me and my soul will fly!
My battered heart will make a new start. Let everyone know, I'll be coming home again.

Heal me - Lift me... Take me - take me to the waterside.
Drop me in; come on and watch me swim. Let everyone know I'll be coming home again.

Let everyone know - I'm coming home again.

"Heal Me"
~Melissa Etheridge~

2 comments:

Paul said...

This looks like a hospital shot. I don't follow any twitterstuff. Did something happen?

Unknown said...

Seriously ill a few weeks back. Required an over-night in the hospital after a lengthy day in the ER.
No need to fret, I'm back in the saddle again.